RE: black hollyhocks

Now Kitty--- Do you have any hollyhocks blooming in your yard now! That
photo was from last summer. So yep, it was with the old sony. Here is a
pic of the mate to the black hollyhock. They looked well together IMHO.

http://www.illianagardenpond.org/peachhollyhock.jpg

I did buy a new camera a few weeks ago... still trying to figure it all
out.:) The pictures of the pond expo were taken with the new camera
tho... as well as this:

http://illianagardenpond.org/columbine.jpg

Donna
Who is once again running out the door today.... now to the train
stuff....
Weather report... cool, cloudy and 'feels' like we are in for a storm
tonight.