From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty Morrissy
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 8:19 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Yahoo! Photos: tchessie's photo(s)

Re> vivid orange ones now!

Ah!, The long-coveted Ornithogalum dubium!  Years ago, Van Bourgondien
showed it in their catalogue as hardy to Zone 3.  Couldn't believe it.
Called and they said "no, that's a misprint."  I woner how many suckers
jumped on that one.  FIND a plance for it, Theresa.  Nature doesn't
scrutinize the color wheel, why should you?

Kitty

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBlx9MZx5c&.dir=/Garden+

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBU__OOsrx&.dir=/Garden+

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcppIgRBj5Z7UoUC&.dir=/Garden+