Re: miracle fruit

on 5/4/03 7:14 PM, Bonnie & Bill Morgan wrote:

Grandchildren are always worth the effort!  Please do have fun with them!

Bonnie - How right you are. I'll be leaving for Florida this Thurs. to visit
my daughter & for my grandsons H.S. graduation. Will return home 5/20.
Janice is not going. Can't take the high humidity.  Have a Happy Mothers
Day. Blessings.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA