Re: Distractions and old friends

i still remember with a kind of smug awe watching the osprey pluck a fish from the nursery's pond. it is not something one forgets soon.

You're right Jim there's nothing like it. They are such graceful flyers. I've also seen a bald eagle swoop in a take a fish right from the Osprey in mid air. Ill gotten gains.

DF

it's really great to see such animal behavior, lynda. one of my favorite things is to observe them doing what they do when mating or foraging or implanting rituals in their young. the mysteries become less mysterious and the behavior becomes much more elegant for it.