Re: The letter

I refer all to Kipling's "The Female of the Species"
On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 07:16 AM, Kitty wrote:

We need to remember that there is no
weaker sex. There are general characteristics that should not be used as
stereotypes. As my (male) vet said when we discussing neutering a cat,
"Most of the problems in this world are testicle-driven." But we still
have people like Ghandi and King. And not all women are Mother Theresa.