Re: Yahoo! Photos: tchessie's photo(s)/callas/

Me, too.  I have butterfly weed in a shady, tight spot with day lilies that
get early morning sun, a raised area in the sun and in another sunny bed
that gets pretty good drainage.  In East TN, butterfly weed grows wild,
usually in sunny spots with steep slopes.   Hope this helps.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net