RE: Yahoo! Photos: tchessie's photo(s)/callas/

Are we all talking Asclepias tuberosa here? It likes moist- not wet! It
will not last standing in water. I thought Theresa had a moist area that
did dry out at times? Now that it would like.... and I really thought it
liked sun too....

Just confused as always...
Donna