From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:51:07 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Wet Sunday

In a message dated 5/4/03 2:46:22 PM, justme@prairieinet.net
writes:<br><br><< Donna<br>Who is once again running out the door
today.... now to the train<br>stuff.... <br>Weather report... cool,
on, Donna! More rain, tons more rain headed your way. We had another
All the <br>creeks and rivers are out. Some of these have been
completely dry for a <br>couple of years. The poor farmer who had his
corn planted is in big trouble.<br> Eventful day in my family. My
youngest granddaughter, Nadia, was <br>confirmed this morning in the
most indepth, meaningful confirmation ritual I <br>have presenced. (2
hrs) My father who is a resident of a full care facility <br>broke his
hip last night, surgery this morning and remains in ICU tonight. <br>My
wonderful husband and son was with my mother this morning at the
hospital <br>while I at

tended church with my daughter and family and helped with a
and I need to bail out some <br>water from the pond.<br> Ceres, in soggy
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>