From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Tony Veca
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 9:37 AM
To: gardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] Traveling

Hi All -  I'll be leaving for Florida tomorrow, Palm Bay, to visit my
daughter & for my grandsons graduation. I'll return on the 20th. I'll
try to keep up on reading your mail if I can access from my grandsons
computer. I'll read all of today's mail. I'm having the first of my
second round of chemo today. Pray that I'll have the strength for the
trip / safe journey.  Thank you. You all are the gr888est.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA