Sorry I got behind this week!

Dear all: Sorry you had to all get over a week's worth of replies from
me tonight...hope it wasn't too hard to figure out what I was replying
to. Got kind of behind since I've had all three of my kids and my
husband all get sick, each about 2-3 days apart from one another so I've
been swamped. Been up since 6:20 a.m. Thursday morning and still have a
few more hours til I get to go to bed, this of course, providing no one
is sick at home today so I can sleep. Plus I had to have some medical
tests done this week (CAT scan of my brain...nothing has changed so
that's good news!) Plus baseball practice has started...my husband and I
each coach a team, him for our son's team, me for our youngest daughter,
and then our oldest daughter is on another team. We end up living at the
baseball fields around the area six days out of seven for the duration
of the summer playing season!!! Loads of quality family time! And I have
been trying like the devil to stay ahead of the rain tha

t has finally arrived in full force here...got tons done in the gardens
on the dry days but now it looks like the whole state of Iowa might be
fixing to float away over the course of the next several days. Heavy
thunderstorms with lightening and big hail here for much of yesterday
afternoon/evening! Our hospital was on emergency power for several hours
tonight after a major lightening strike...no fun! Anyway, am off for the
next three days and all it is supposed to do is rain! Yuck! Maybe I can
sleep? Not a chance! Happy mother's day in advance to all for whom that
applies...Blessings to you all!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com