RE: tornadoes and plant updates

So sorry we can't share our rain with you.  We have flooding...water is
over the docks on the lakes in my area, holding back more water from
Chattanooga, which is flooding ($7 million damage and 1,600 evacuated) .
The Smoky Mountain Nation Park had to close most roads and campsites due to
flooding and Townsend and Walland has considerable damage. When you walk on
the ground, it is like walking on wet sponges...largest rainfall since 1973
and possibly more  today.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN