Re: tornadoes and plant updates

Too much water is as bad as too little.  You have my sympathy...this
looks like a year for bog plants, even here...where I have sworn
never to complain about too much rain again.

I'm just relieved to find the tornadoes missed you!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Bonnie Holmes <holmesbm@usit.net>
>
> So sorry we can't share our rain with you.  We have
flooding...water is