Re: mystery plant found!

pepinier, or pepiniere, seems to refer to either a french horticulturist or garden. a google search brought up a bunch of sites, all in french [which is greek to me], and all related one way or another to horticulture. the word was not capitalized. when i did a search for the word in a french-to-english dictionary, it did not recognize either spellings.