RE: Salix integra 'Hakuro Nishiki

We've grown this in our Display Gardens for years.  Common Name is Flamingo
Willow.  Doing quite well with no particular care.  This year we also
purchased cuttings and are selling them at our Plant Sales. We actually
purchased them (2 inch pots) last year and planted them in sun.  In March I
cut the long whips back to get some branching started.  We potted some up
last month and they're looking pretty good.  I also noticed someone - I
think Franks - is selling standard forms; kind of interesting.  Anyway, I
don't believe they require any special care - we didn't give them any and
they're quite happy.  After all, it's a willow - you can't stop 'em!
Botanica says they do best in areas with clearly defined seasons (you
qualify!) and prefer cool, moist soil with sun or part shade.  Propagate
from seed or cuttings in winter or summer, or by layering.  Vulnerable to
attack by caterpillars, aphids, gall mites, and canker-causing fungal