RE: Salix integra HN > nasty day

It is currently in the green, pink, cream stage. I did a few searches
for info. Not a whole lot there, and most of it conflicts with each
other... which is why I posted it to the list. Not sure just where I
want to put it. Does it prune well to keep it a certain size? Thinking
about putting it behind my waterfall.. thought it would make a nice
backdrop when it grew a bit taller. Decent soil there that drains well,
full sun... then again I have the south side of my house that has
nothing! Every year I claim I am going to do something, but never get to

Weather here is the same... only windier. I didn't do anything in the
garden today... but boy does it need it. With all this rain, the weeds
are getting out of control here. I thought I had killed off all the
Canadian thistle with round up last year, but they are back
again...sigh. time to get my paint brush out again.

Anyone heard from Cathy? Lotsa tornado's touched down in her neck of the
woods last night... hope all is OK....