Re: Happy Birthday time again :)

Pam, I'm a day late and a buck fifty short but Happy Birthday anyway. Hope you had a nice one.

DF

Donna wrote:

Happy Birthday Pam!....
I am hoping for great gardening weather for you... while the birds are
chirping and the sun is shining... and the flowers all bloom in honor of
your special day! :)

Donna
P.S. to members of this list... if your birthday is not announced.. it
is because I don't know it!!!!!!!! I have added her address in the cc
section, for those who would like to send Pam a personal greeting.