Re: plant question

In a message dated 05/18/2003 3:43:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chris@widom-assoc.com writes:

> I only used it in dish gardens and containers for its diminutive size.
> When entering in flower shows, I like to keep everything in scale.

Chris, our club, which is quite small, specializes in "Petite" flower shows
in which all designs are small - maximum 8" and some as small as 3", and all
horticulture is naturally small or designated as dwarf or miniature by
nurseries or catalogs.  We put on such a show on Monday, and will have
another in late October.  We are always on the lookout for interesting tiny
plants.  These shows are quite a challenge from one standpoint - really
specialized - but easy from another in that staging is simple and there is
not so much stuff to haul.  We are mostly pretty old so that is a big
advantage.  Auralie