RE: Making a molehill...

Good for you Kitty!.... We are having the same great working weather
here too... and for once I don't have to be anywhere!:)

Spent yesterday weeding, planted some of the veggies... then treated
myself to a trip to a nursery to see what was left... picked up some
fillers, nothing exciting. (anyone notice that this year there are more
of the common items and less of the different stuff?)

Today was more productive...re-stained the decks, put the liner in for
yet another bog garden (lotus)and realized I bought the wrong connectors
for the feeding tube, so the pile of clay is still sitting there.
Decided I had enough of weeding, so brought out the roundup to combat
them in the gravel and no plant areas. Still getting all those dead
vines out of fence, what a job, anyone got an easy way to do it? DH
actually fixed the roof today, as with all the wind storms we lost a few
shingles.

Doesn't sound like much... but I am tired and the place looks better...
and the back of DH pick up is filled with yard garbage!

Break time is over....

Donna