Thnks!!

Thank you to all for the kind words.  I feel like I have been thru the
blender.  I know many of you have had the experience and truly understand.
All family have departed except for my brother from Calif who will be going
home tomorrow.
    Still raining and temps down to 40 last night but, wow, the garden looks
like a jungle with its lush growth.  My husband took down the Prariefire Crab
which I think I talked before about its displeasing growth habit.  I'm not
sure what all is looked at when selecting a tree of the year but obviously
this is not included.  It had beautiful spring color and is disease resistant
but .....  I am replacing it with a Pagoda Dogwood which I talked with a
nursery last fall and they are holding my pick. We had to remove a PD when we
added on the garden room.  I love the layered form and all-season interest of
this tree.
    This Sat is my granddaughters graduation.  We have a big shebang (several
hundred in attendance) Sat afternoon with ceremonies Sat eve.  The quilt I am
making for her is quilted and now to add the binding and much back art.  She
has lofty goals which will begin as she heads for summer school.  We
purchased a lap top for her yesterday which will be a real asset.
     Tony, have you retd from your grandsons graduation?  Grandchildren are
grand!  The saying 'If I had known grandchildren were so wonderful, I would
have had them first' is certainly true.
    Thanks again to all, you are all so wonderful.  I can't believe how much
this group is a part of my life.
    Ceres