From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] roundup and grass
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 05:52:24 -0500

I am not one who normally uses roundup.... so

Why is it not working on the grass in the gravel sections here? Took the
broadleaf weeds out, but not the grass. Anyone got another product that
works with minimal effort?

Seem to be overrun with items in the walk ways, and other areas that are
not planted areas. Would like to get rid of that quickly, rather than
spending the time doing it by hand.

Donna