From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Jesse Bell
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 9:39 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] roundup and grass

They have a stronger round-up that is supposed to work in 24-48 hours.
I've
used it...and didn't see anything happen for 5-6 days...and then it
finally
died.  Sometimes it takes awhile.  The broad leaf plants are usually the

first to die.  The grass (in my experience) can take over a week before
you
see it start to fade or turn yellow.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK