Re: Pagoda dogwood

From what I've read, sandy soil is often more acid and soil above
limestone rock can actually be on the acid side.  You might want to
get one of those home test kits and do some testing to see what the
pH is.

Also have those dratted sawflies, but they also never touch C.
florida; can defoliate a C. 'Flaviramea' in short order,
tho...disgusting larvae.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade