Hydrangea Article

Marge...what a fine article on the pruning of hydrangeas.... Very
comprehensive and clear...I noted that you "lust" for more plants ......I was laughing as
I think they are gorgeous too........many, many , thanks.....I noticed an
article on clearing brambles which I am going to have to give my attention to in
the near future.......