Re: New USDA Zone Map

With my slow connection I wasn't able to get the file to open.  If you
can't open it, let me know and perhaps I could just scan it.
The draft map is currently under review by the USDAs Agricultural Research
Service. AHS does not have any reproducible images of the 2003 Plant
Hardiness Map.  They will be available from the USDA upon its official