Re: Thnks!!

Fran, gardens are a mending tool.  Thank you for the message.  What a blessed
inheritance and how lucky Emily is to have you as a mentor. I did get into my
garden today.  So much to do!
    Tony, I am happy to hear you enjoyed your trip.  The best time of any
trip is coming home.   I am sure your presence was important to your grandson. We
have vacationed in Melbourne during baseball spring training and loved it.
    My granddaughters graduation was last night (Sat) with a big open house
event during the afternoon.  What a wonderful celebration!  We were so proud of
her as she rcd recognition for her leadership and scholastic achievements.
She rcd 5 scholarships.
I finished the quilt and hung it for all to view. It was a 88 x 76 quilt made
of special tshirts/sweatshirts/photos/memtos & awards.  Most importantly, she
loved it.
    Ceres