Re: link to 1st Chat meeting, Jessie, Melody and Pam

Hi Jesse B. - Sounds like 'yall had a gr888 time. Saw the pic's that were
sent to us. you "guys" look gr888. I'm up early today. Looked out the window
& it's fantabulous out there. We hit 43 @ 5 a.m.  "This is the day the Lord
has made, let us rejoice & be glad in it."   I'm still feeling good.
Tomorrow I'll get my chemo of the 2nd round I'm on.
Yes, I had a nice time visiting my daughter / family& glad to see my
grandson graduate from H.S..  I guess you read the the list of plants I
asked Island Jim about!!!!
Have a gr888 week. Nice to hear from you.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA