RE: new map

40 miles south of Chicago, Illinois... and a definite zone 5! We did not
have snow this year, so lost some plants that use it for insulation. But
thinking the ground warmed up faster this year without the snow, so?

Tonight my very first poppy opened! For some reason, they never ever
bloomed for me. Only got one that opened so far, but it made my night :)

Thought I lost my hibiscus, but seen tonight they are peaking their
heads out too!

Donna