Re: New USDA Zone Map/ Fuddy-duddy

    I will have you know that I wear my Fuddy-Duddy lapel pin with great
pride. I also drag my feet on all the name changes to the plants. Just
because someone decides to put a species back into a family it originally
came out of, or make up new names, does not mean I am going to jump right in
and change everything tomorrow. For one thing all the changes adds confusion
to an already confused world. For another all this stuff costs you, the
consumer, money. There are real people doing the labor behind all those
suggested changes by experts.
    Second grumble of the morning...
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc