Re: Re: temps

>>>- I'm good to about 105-110 degrees, then
even I come in the house...My folks (in PA) agree w/ Kitty - to them 80 is just TOO darned hot <<<

80 is ok if you don't have to haul mulch or do any heavy work over a
long period of time especially in bright sun that just sort of
multiplies it to 160 degrees somehow. In the past I have not used my A/C
unless it reaches about 95, and then only if I'm home to enjoy it. I'm
getting a new furnace and a/c installed next week though, so i may use
it a little more often. But I still much prefer fresh air and enjoy a
gentle breeze.

105-110? I'd keel over.