Re: Re: Temps/humidity

Curious about plants in high/dry humidity? Do your labels or
knowledgeable nurseries list what is needed there? I would think it
matters to the survival rate of some plants?

OT- I have straight hair.... no matter what the weather! Only way to get
body or a curl is a perm, and that only lasts for a month or so.:(

And--- I was in Arizona when it was 130 degrees in the shade... dry heat or not - it was hot! Very uncomfortable IMHO.

Donna