Re: storm on the way folks...

Weatherperson on TV tonight said you guys in the midwest were getting
it in the teeth.  We are scheduled to get this storm tomorrow and
warnings that it can be severe  -  think it will be fast and not last
very long.  I do NOT want high winds; invariably takes a big branch
down on my deer fence and I get to fix fence..nonononono........

Hope your damage does not turn out to be awful, Donna...ya' got my
sympathy before the fact!

Today was the first day it hasn't rained in several weeks.  Hot,
actually.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade