Re: camellia is sick

hard to know without seeing it. but, they transpire a lot, especially when it's hot, and if you did not get a fairly large rootball when you transplanted it and if the weather has been warm, it may be dying of thirst--that is, not enough root capacity to take up enough water. if this seems to be the likely diagnosis, you might try pruning it back substantially to reduce its need for water to more closely match its roots' capacity to deliver it.