Re: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Hope you meant "pots." Texas would be a bad state to get caught in with a suburban full of pot!

On Sunday, May 2, 2004, at 01:05 PM, "" <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

About 30 miles from Canton, best I can tell maybe 90 or so miles from
Marshall. Shouldn't be a bad road trip and we could fill her Suburban to
the gills w/ pot!

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: pdickson Sent: 5/1/2004 9:52:49 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Pam,
How far are you from Marshall? It would make a great road trip. Also how
far are you from Canton Texas?
Tricia
----- Original Message -----
From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

I found it and sent it to her. Also got directions from here in case she
wants to make a road trip!

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: pdickson Sent: 5/1/2004 9:24:23 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

Jesse,
Did you find the link for www.marshallpottery.com
If you go I know you will find so much....I recently brought home some
concrete acorns... which I stained. So be prepared to want everything!
Tricia