From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 1:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] new pics

Here are some pictures from my garden over the past couple of
weeks...the first one is a plant I planted a few years ago and now I
can't remember what it is...duh! Any help in i.d. would be greatly
appreciated! The new water feature is how Marty and I spent the weekend
(when I should have been cleaning! but that's gardening season at my
house!) Hope you guys like the photos!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com