From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 09:57:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new   pics

Melody,<br>The first pic looks a lot like a Celandine Poppy, STYLOPHORUM
diphyllum,<br>except that the flower color loos too soft - would be more
golden. Do the<br>leaves get a lot bigger after the flower is
&quot;Melody&quot; &lt;mhobertm@excite.com&gt;<br>To:
&lt;gardenchat@hort.net&gt;<br>Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 1:11
from my garden over the past couple of<br>&gt; weeks...the first one is
a plant I planted a few years ago and now I<br>&gt; can't remember what
it is...duh! Any help in i.d. would be greatly<br>&gt; appreciated! The
new water feature is how Marty and I spent the weekend<br>&gt; (when I
should have been cleaning! but that's gardening season at my<br>&gt;
http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Melody, IA (Z
5/4)<br>&gt;<br>&gt; &quot;The most beautiful thing we can experience is
http://www.excite.com<br>&gt; The most personalized portal on the
Web!<br>&gt;<br>&gt;
Support hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<br>&gt;

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com