Re: Re: clay pots/Dillon Seed Co

LOL...I'm doing that right now. I got 4 old bowling balls from the
bowling alley in town. I'm doing mosaic work on them and using them in
the garden. They will be really cool looking. Got some old bowling pins
too..not quite sure what to do with them yet. Maybe I'll just paint them
like little people and stick them in my garden...don't know yet.

Jess

F M Ferrari <fm4re@swbell.net> wrote:
It's on my list of places to go before I die! Hell with the English and
French flea markets! I would be happy to check First Monday out and at
least I can speak the language. Although in Texas, my Yankee accent
seems to really stand out! People will keep asking me "where ewe from?"
and when I say "Oklahoma" they give me a strange look! Fran

PS I had once signed up for some list about garden junk. They do a lot
of gluing stuff on old bowling balls. We've had some interesting
discussions about using junk in the garden on this list though.

pdickson
wrote:
Fran,
I love that awesome flea market... Canton, First Monday? I haven't been in
a long time but it would be a great trip. Great junk for the garden!
Tricia