Re: new pics

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> Melody, my Celandine Poppies (aka Wood Poppies) are just about done
> blooming.  After that the leaves get huge.  Bloodroot seems to do
the same
> thing.  If yours flower on and off throughout the summer, that's a
> Iguess.

Kitty, if you remove the football shaped seedpods before they ripen,
the plants  will keep on blooming.  Did that once as an experiment
with a few plants and had them bloom all summer...have too many to
muck with them, but thought it an interesting little factoid:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :