RE: First sighting now Frost

I learned not to put anything in the ground till Memorial weekend
period. I do plant up containers that can be dragged inside the garage
if need be. Seems around memorial weekend we get some kind of bad storm
here with hail and wind and frost and always destroys anything in the
ground. Besides I am always running late and still cleaning up beds or
something before that anyways.

Donna