RE: a weekend of critters

All the critters are cute, but here they are out of hand. The place is
getting to be a zoo and the neighbors appear to be taking matters into
their own hands which is really aggravating me! For the last few days I
have come home to a dead something in the yard. No reason for this, so
someone is obviously setting something out. Appears the critters are
going for a drink in the pond then die. Hum..... way to much plant and
fish life there for anything to be wrong with it. Of course when I asked
about it, I get the look..... not sure just what I can do about
it....although I have to admit there are way too many rabbits here.