From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 9:33 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Tree peonies revisited

My 10 yr old tree peony is just beginning its bloom season with 3 of 26
- count em! 26! - buds open.  They're a deep maroon red.  The newer one,
in ghtyyydxcffffffffffffff - (oops cat again) -in its second season of
bloom has six fat buds - none open yet, but they will be a beautiful
lavender color, though the end of the bud is showing a true pink.  ??
Time will tell.

Kitty

http://www.hort.net/funds/