From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 8:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] todays experience

Thought I would share my experience of the day with my second family

I am not a mail order plant person, but to make a long story short, I
attempted it this year due to a friend sending a gift cert and kinda
forcing me into trying this.

Well, I went against all odds. Everyone says get the plants early or
they will run out. My thought- they will die before I can get them in
the ground if they show up in march or before.... so I requested them to
arrive this week, although I did order them back in January.

Am I impressed! They came potted up (expected bare root) flourishing,
healthy looking, nice size and everyone of my original order was filled!

Might have to think about doing this again.....