RE: todays experience

It was from a place called Plant Delights. I felt they were kind of
expensive, still do, but the variety they offer is something not
available here. I am still amazed they were sent in pots. I did have to
browse a tad and see if it was just a new plug and surprised to see they
were established plants in the pots. Maybe cause I waited so long to get
them delivered.

Sounds like your place Kitty is trying... but not to successful.

Donna
Disclaimer.... this truly is the first time I ordered from them and have
no connection to that business at all, which is why I did not list who
they were to begin with. Hopefully they are a good nursery and not a 'I
got lucky' situation.