Re: gardenia buds!

Since you have a cat, please be careful with the miticide in the house.  I
don't like to use any "cides" in the house anyway.  They might not make you fall
right over, but the long-range effects are possibly bad. (I've just completed
the index on a book about such things - the second of this sort in the last
two months.)  No charge for the lecture - I'm sure all of us here are careful
about using toxic chemicals.