From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Kitty
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 11:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] my phormiums are blooming

Right, no pics on hort.net, except of course, Chris' gallery.  Some of
us have managed to find ways.  Theresa, Melody and I use Yahoo, which is
pretty user friendly and Donna has her own site and is willing to post
pics for others.  I think Marge still posts for others too.  Jim
sometimes uses a site called, I think, Dave's garden or something like
that.

Kitty