Re: Phormiums Now Pictures

Lynda,
First be sure that you have made the album public.  The default is private
which means it can't be viewed.  Open the album, click on'Edit Album Info'.
Under Advanced Sharing Settings, if it doesn't already say public, click
'Edit settings', and change to public.

Now that it is for public viewing, open the album, go to the picture you'd
like to share.  Then go up to your browser address and click the URL and
copy it (Ctrl+C).  Then paste the URL in your email message.  Here is one of
mine:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmrsy/detail?.dir=/Friends-Lilybug&.dnm=e35a.jpg

However, if the URL is too long, sometimes people will have to copy and
paste sections of it into their browser.  If you want to make that easier
for them, Snip the URL.  The snipped URL below is the same as the above
longer one:
http://snipurl.com/6859

To add the snip url utility to your browser, go to:
http://snipurl.com/

I got this little trick from Donna.

That's all you have to do.  Make it public and copy/paste the URL.

Kitty