RE: Re: [CHAT) More mites and systemics

I don't know a darn thing about this stuff... but!

Our group has fought everything in the last two years in the
greenhouse... mites, aphids, white flies.... we were about to give up
this restoration/plant sale stuff!

The county agent donated something we added to the soil, granular stuff.
We didn't have any problems this year... not sure if it was a
coincidence or the stuff worked. Will see if I can find out the name of
it...

Donna