RE: my garden photos

I haven't had a problem with angles and curves. I don't use the sharp
degree fittings, more the larger ones. I also use 2inch pvc, so there is
some room for the hose to work thru it. Since adding those posts with
the faucets, never have a problem with a kink. I do use an air
compressor to blow out the hoses for the winter. I started doing this at
the summer place, and the hose lasts about 5 years then springs a leak.
Easy enough to replace, just connect the new hose to the old one and
pull it thru.

Since I do remove the water for the winter, I don't bury this very deep.
Maybe 6 inches under ground.

I am waiting till next year to hear Kitty's report on the sprinkler
system. I would like to do something like that but fear the winter would
cause me to replace it every spring....but like the idea of selective
areas getting watered... but I guess that means I can't be moving plants
all the time either :)

Donna