Re: my garden photos

> From: Donna  <justme@prairieinet.net>
"> I don't use the sharp  degree fittings, more the larger ones. "

You mean like a curved connection?

Thanks for this info.  If you can curve it OK, that might just work
for me as well; probably have to cut some roots to get them down 6"
tho'...there's not one inch of soil in my gardens that's not full of
either roots or rocks or both.  I'm thinking this might be a great
thing for the main section that goes down the edge of the gravel
drive...I should be able to hack through gravel to that depth - and
maybe, since my winters aren't as harsh as yours, I wouldn't have to
get it that deep....hmmmmm....I can see another rather major project
looming here:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi