RE: my garden photos

Sounds like a lot of work for you... I went across grassy areas before
waterfalls and other stuff where built above it. Um- I also string out
door extension cords thru it too... probably not the safest thing to do,
but adds electricity throughout the yard as well :)

You do need to be careful when coming back up to ground level. Need to
have that pvc or something above ground. First go round I just had the
hose sticking out and slit it with a weed wacker....

It really wasn't that hard of a project since you don't need a wide or
deep space. I went the 6 inch so the grass could grow again and a tad of
heaving wouldn't bring it to ground level for the lawnmower to hit.

DH was afraid that all kindsa critters would live in it... so far I have
not seen that here, but I do duct tape the opening.

Donna