Re: todays experience

In a message dated 5/8/04 2:22:20 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Last yr we discussed Oriental limelight. Since I already purchased the
plant then got scared by the discussion, decided to use it in a display
pot rather than plant it. >>

Donna, I have had it in my garden since it first came out, maybe 4 yrs.  I
love it in the early spring, it just sets the colors in the tulips & daffs.
Yes, it does travel but I just dig some, use some in containers, give some and
leave some in the garden.
    If fact, we had our garden club plant sale this morning and I took some
there.  We made $1500+ from 8-12 and every thing was 1/2 price at 11.  This was
perennial divisions from members gardens &  plants started from seed by our
members.  Our profits go to scholarships for 2nd yr hort students.  We also got
5 new members and talked plants all morning.